Trouble with Microsoft Word

Diane

I am trying to read text documents with Nvda.  When I open the document, it says, "conversion unknown<"  and it won't opent the document.  Is there a setting or something to fix? I have the latest update.

Thanks much.
Diane K.

Diane,

           If you will use the Reply to Sender link to reply to me privately, and any one of the files doing this is not of a private nature, please attach it and I'll take a look.  Something's very off here, and it may be something very simple, but trying it to see what happens is the best way I can figure things out quickly.

       ~ Madonna