Topics

Stimulus information

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

If you are on SSI then you will need to fill out this IRS form so your money will be direct deposited to you. if you are on SSDI then they alrady have your information.

******
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!

Sean Murphy

Can someone tell me what this thread got to do with NVDA?

Sean

My experience is the part

On 14 Apr 2020, at 4:38 pm, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> wrote:

If you are on SSI then you will need to fill out this IRS form so your money will be direct deposited to you. if you are on SSDI then they alrady have your information.

******
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!

Sarah k Alawami

This prob have gone to chat, but this is no longer the case anymore as of last Saturday.

Take care