updating NVDA alpha

mattias

Seems litle buggy

I can download updates but everytime i try to update it says

File in use

It has worked fine before

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Quentin Christensen

Hi Mattias,

You didn't say which version you were using, but I just downloaded alpha-19969,531944a1, installed it, and then checked for updates and it downloaded and updated to the latest alpha-19972,72ee0b9a.

Maybe it was just a temporary glitch?

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Aine Kelly Costello

I have got this error consistently for some months now. It works correctly if I download the update straight after restarting, otherwise not. It's irritating but I didn't report it as I couldn't find a pattern for how to reproduce.

Cheers,

Áine