Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Offline dictionary

    Wordweb 9 - current free version seems usable with NvDA/simple enough:

https://wordweb.info/free/

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2020-04-20 01:25 PM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:
It is still available but a little tedious to me. I had to hunt to find the edit field to type the word I was looking for. I was hoping that definitions would have been in paragraph style rather than a table with every word a link.
******
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!