Topics

Unspoken Add-On, Ported to python 3, compatible with NVDA 2019.3 & later #addonrelease

Sean

Hi everyone,

Everyone uses audiothemes, but in Audiothemes, sometimes sounds crack.

Unspoken reacts faster than audiothemes.

I ported Unspoken to Python 3.

I'm a novice NVDA addon  writer.

I would be happy to see your contributions.

* Don't forget to read the Readme.
There are many important notes out there.

* Don't forget to add the log when opening the issue.

addon GitHub Page: https://github.com/SeanTolstoyevski/unspokenPy3

Yours. 🤗 ❤

Sean

I’m student and programmer. I write often Python, sometimes Go and rare C++.
I can understand Turkish and English.

Hi,

Let me know if you want this add-on reviewed and/or talk to Audio Themes developer for collaboration. If yes, I’ll forward this announcement to NVDA add-ons list.

Cheers,

Joseph

--

Sean

I’m student and programmer. I write often Python, sometimes Go and rare C++.
I can understand Turkish and English.

By the way, I have retitled this topic to, "Unspoken Add-On, Ported to python 3, compatible with NVDA 2019.3 & later" so that the subject matter is entirely clear and it's easier to find in archive searches. Please post any ongoing responses using this message, or another with the new title, as the base for the response.

yunus Emre

Awesome work, was waiting for that. Time to upgrade NVDA.