Trying to get a hold of AudioTheme iPhone package?


Gerardo Corripio
 

I was made aware on my Spanish NVDA Whatsapp group of the availability of the “AudioThemes” AddOn whose info follows

Audio Themes (audiothemes)

Versión: 6.0

Autor: Musharraf Omer<ibnomer2011@...>

Descripción: This add-on creates a virtual audio display that plays sounds when focusing or

navigating objects, the audio will be played in a location that corresponds to the object's

location in the visual display. The add-on also enables you to add, remove, edit, create, and

distribute audio theme packages.

Dirección: https://mush42.github.io/audio-themes/

And I went into the site provided, but I can’t find how I could get a hold of ioS sounds! If anyone of you guys happen to have to share, more and one would surely appreciate! Thanks for any download info.

 

                                                                                              Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

 


 

Gerardo,

              That would be because this is an NVDA add-on, and, thus, only for the PC platform.  The developer's e-mail address is listed on the very webpage you make reference to, and contacting him would be the appropriate next step.  I very much doubt that there is a version of this for iPhone, but only he can answer that.

               As a note for the future, general questions relating to iPhone apps are off topic for the group, though I can see why you asked this one specifically, as someone appears to have stated that there is an iPhone equivalent of the NVDA Add-On.  There is no evidence of that at the add-on developer's GitHub page.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.

      ~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States, September 23, 2019

 

 


 

Also, if it's an iOS audio theme for the Audio Themes add-on you're looking for, I can't find one on the GitHub page or elsewhere via web search.

It is entirely possible that someone has created one, but as you've requested, they'd have to share it here.  And it's fine to do so if we're talking about a audio theme of any sort that can be used with the Audio Themes Add-On.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.

      ~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States, September 23, 2019

 

 


Gerardo Corripio
 

I guess I didn’t make things clear, which I apologize: I’m wanitng a package that would have iOS sounds for the NVDA PC ñackage. Am I making sense?

 

                                                                                              Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

 

De: Brian Vogel
Enviado: miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020 01:29 p. m.
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda] Trying to get a hold of AudioTheme iPhone package?

 

Gerardo,

              That would be because this is an NVDA add-on, and, thus, only for the PC platform.  The developer's e-mail address is listed on the very webpage you make reference to, and contacting him would be the appropriate next step.  I very much doubt that there is a version of this for iPhone, but only he can answer that.

               As a note for the future, general questions relating to iPhone apps are off topic for the group, though I can see why you asked this one specifically, as someone appears to have stated that there is an iPhone equivalent of the NVDA Add-On.  There is no evidence of that at the add-on developer's GitHub page.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.

      ~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States, September 23, 2019

 

 

 


 

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 03:44 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
I’m wanting a package that would have iOS sounds for the NVDA [Audio Themes Add-on]
Yes, and that's what I finally figured out you were probably making reference to.  Unless someone has created one, and sees your request, I can find absolutely nothing "out there on the web" that indicates such exists and is available for download.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.

      ~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States, September 23, 2019

 

 


Kevin Cussick
 

If You get me off list kevin.cussick@gmail.com I can help. and yes You can get an IOS package for this addon.

On 22/04/2020 19:29, Brian Vogel wrote:
Gerardo,
              That would be because this is an NVDA add-on, and, thus, only for the PC platform.  The developer's e-mail address is listed on the very webpage you make reference to, and contacting him would be the appropriate next step.  I very much doubt that there is a version of this for iPhone, but only he can answer that.
               As a note for the future, general questions relating to iPhone apps are off topic for the group, though I can see why you asked this one specifically, as someone appears to have stated that there is an iPhone equivalent of the NVDA Add-On.  There is no evidence of that at the add-on developer's GitHub page.
--
Brian *-*Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363
*/Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth./*
~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in /New York Times/ article, /How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States/ <https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html>/,/September 23, 2019


Kevin Cussick
 

let me look I will post this sound them Url below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame5fFtwuKO3gZN0FwOXQFeTUaoL2w?e=A9hsaL.

On 22/04/2020 19:39, Brian Vogel wrote:
Also, if it's an iOS audio theme for the Audio Themes add-on you're looking for, I can't find one on the GitHub page or elsewhere via web search.
It is entirely possible that someone has created one, but as you've requested, they'd have to share it here.  And it's fine to do so if we're talking about a audio theme of any sort that can be used with the Audio Themes Add-On.
--
Brian *-*Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363
*/Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth./*
~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in /New York Times/ article, /How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States/ <https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html>/,/September 23, 2019


Ron Canazzi
 

Hi Group,

Maybe if he could record the IOS sound scheme individual file by individual file and then move them somehow to the PC and rename them to conform to NVDA wave file names in the NVDA\Waves folder and paste the converted and renamed files into that folder, he could achieve what he wants.  Personally, I like the original NVDA sound scheme better than anything I have herd so far.  I did not like the new sound scheme that was proposed and then dropped for 2018 releases.  I got a copy of those sound files, copied them into the folder with the default wave files and had it that way for about a day. I over wrote them with the original sound files a day later because I simply didn't like the change.


On 4/22/2020 3:48 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 03:44 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
I’m wanting a package that would have iOS sounds for the NVDA [Audio Themes Add-on]
Yes, and that's what I finally figured out you were probably making reference to.  Unless someone has created one, and sees your request, I can find absolutely nothing "out there on the web" that indicates such exists and is available for download.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.

      ~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States, September 23, 2019

 

 


-- 
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"


 

Hmmm not sure about iphones but I am in a torrent resilio of a lot of phones.

If anyone wants a package of anything just email me

If you have resilio sync about and care the read only is

BCY4PMASSMX6PTEVJXU7RQOL4KBAZI5NP

Its at least a couple gb in size.

Now I will have to convert this stuff some of it into something other than it is.

There used to be a nvda torrent sync with sounds on it but I didn't keep those but they were interesting.

I have no issues with the piano sounds myself.



On 23/04/2020 11:24 am, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

Maybe if he could record the IOS sound scheme individual file by individual file and then move them somehow to the PC and rename them to conform to NVDA wave file names in the NVDA\Waves folder and paste the converted and renamed files into that folder, he could achieve what he wants.  Personally, I like the original NVDA sound scheme better than anything I have herd so far.  I did not like the new sound scheme that was proposed and then dropped for 2018 releases.  I got a copy of those sound files, copied them into the folder with the default wave files and had it that way for about a day. I over wrote them with the original sound files a day later because I simply didn't like the change.


On 4/22/2020 3:48 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 03:44 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
I’m wanting a package that would have iOS sounds for the NVDA [Audio Themes Add-on]
Yes, and that's what I finally figured out you were probably making reference to.  Unless someone has created one, and sees your request, I can find absolutely nothing "out there on the web" that indicates such exists and is available for download.
 
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.

      ~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States, September 23, 2019

 

 


-- 
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"