Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-04-24 03:19 PM, Bob Jutzi wrote:

This may have been addressed, however I haven't been able to find it covered in list archives as well as the userguide.  How do you access those popup Firefox notifications; example, new update notifications and options to install missing plugins such as Adobe Flash?

Bob Jutzi

Installing the add-on.  Thanks.

On 4/24/2020 9:33 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:

The mozilla apps enhancement NVDA add-on offers you keystrokes to access the firefox notifications:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/mozillaScripts.en.html

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2020-04-24 03:19 PM, Bob Jutzi wrote:

This may have been addressed, however I haven't been able to find it covered in list archives as well as the userguide.  How do you access those popup Firefox notifications; example, new update notifications and options to install missing plugins such as Adobe Flash?

Gene

I’m not sure but in the small number I’ve heard, you appear to be able to cause them to respond by letting them read to the end.  At the end, you will hear actions followed bhy a shortcut command such as to whatever the popup says, such as install then alt and a letter, then other options followed by other short cut commands.

I  seem to remember often hearing three options, I’m not sure if I’ve heard more.  This shows the importance of letting unfamiliar messages in unfamiliar interfaces read fullhy.