Topics

Call for a tutorial

Emmanuel Junaid

Hi! Please can I get free tutorial on the following:
A. How to instal windows as a blind person using screen reader?
B. Goldwave.
C. Reaper.

Sarah k Alawami

There is no such thing as a free lunch. For the third one, google for the reapers accessibility wiki. You will find lots of stuff there including a list you can join. This was actually posted on the archives here, please look at those first. I do recommend the reapers list by the way, all of them on there rock.

On 26 Apr 2020, at 1:59, Emmanuel Junaid wrote:

Hi! Please can I get free tutorial on the following:
A. How to instal windows as a blind person using screen reader?
B. Goldwave.
C. Reaper.

Sarah,

          You have, in times past, recommended the Reapers Without Peepers group right here on Groups.io.  The resource you mention, along with several others including Osara, SWS extensions, and reaperaccessibility.com are all mentioned, front and center, in the group description section.  The e-mail addresses for the group are, like all Groups.io groups, located under the section Group Email Addresses on the same page.

           There is also the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group on Groups.io as well.

           A quick web search on "Goldwave blind" turns up a treasure trove of infomation, including but not limited to, 24 Karat GoldWave! A Training Course for Screen-Reader ...

, and Accessible Audio Editor for Visually ... - Blind Street.  There is also a GoldWave add-on for the NVDA screen reader, too.

         It takes but a few moments of web searching to find all of this.

On the Fundamental Importance of Being Able to Perform Web Searches

Searching the NVDA Group Archive

Searching the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group Archive

Searching the JAWS Group Archive

Searching the Android Accessibility Group Archive