locked Disabling Windows update.

Emmanuel Junaid

Please, can someone tell me how to disable windows update on my pc without any third-party app?

P. Otter

yes, it is possible, you can disable updates for 7 days.
as lon as you don't get to the updates and search for updates, you never get updates anymore.
but I'm not sure if it is
clever to do so!
in the updates of windows you find also the updates for windows defender.
So think a moment about whether you really want!
paul otter

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 06:33 AM, Emmanuel Junaid wrote:
Please, can someone tell me how to disable windows update on my pc
No, I will not, because it's an absolutely horrible idea and asking for huge troubles.  It also has nothing whatsoever to do with NVDA.  Topic Locked.