NVDA 2020.1 Release Candidate 1 (RC1), VERY NICE!

I have retitled this topic and integrated two separate topics on 2020.1 RC1 together as well.

Andrea Sherry

Installed perfectly on my Win10 machine and restarted with no effect on Vocalizer Expressive synth.
Andrea

Curtis Delzer

yeppers, right.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 4/30/2020 10:48 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
You mean 2020.1 RC?
Cheers,
Joseph
It is much quicker in picking up "fill in" type words, e.g. I type NVDA, and it quickly, in t-bird reads the list name. Also, on my desk top much quicker in finding items with a few key strokes. Much faster on the uptake when I just read email from different parts of the messages, name, subject, body, all nicely integrated. I am using Eloquence, sapi4 engine from my K1000 software, so haven't yet tried on other synthesizers, but hey, this is some kind of nice.
--
Curtis Delzer
HS

Hi,