Topics

Papenmeier Braillex Trio not properly working

lutztiger.luigi@...

Dear people,

as I’m planning to permanently switch from JAWS to nvda I’m trying to set up nvda in order to be able tow work with it properly. I’m on the newest nvda version available.

I’ve a Papenmeier Braillex Trio working perfectly under Jaws2020. On nvda, only the braille input works, but I’m not getting any kind of output. In the user guide I’ve read I’d need to select “Papenmeier braillex newer models” in the settings dialogue, but unfortunately nvda doesn’t find any braille display being connected.

Any ideas?

Best,

almaric

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Are you using it via USB?

Did you set the device to use any emulation?

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 20:33 de 07/05/2020, lutztiger.luigi@... escreveu:

Dear people,

as I’m planning to permanently switch from JAWS to nvda I’m trying to set up nvda in order to be able tow work with it properly. I’m on the newest nvda version available.

I’ve a Papenmeier Braillex Trio working perfectly under Jaws2020. On nvda, only the braille input works, but I’m not getting any kind of output. In the user guide I’ve read I’d need to select “Papenmeier braillex newer models” in the settings dialogue, but unfortunately nvda doesn’t find any braille display being connected.

Any ideas?

Best,

almaric

lutztiger.luigi@...

Hi,

yes, I’m using it via USB.

I don’t know what you mean by ‘emulation’, so I guess I didn’t.

Best,

Almaric