Topics

locked How to prevent NVDA from automatically reading messages in outlook when open them?

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 02:22 PM, Dennis L wrote:
This is why the option for this should be user controllable. Read it all
Read nothing or read the first line. Than the user could choose what works
for them.
Then, please, submit a feature request to the NVDA Github page, as it is abundantly clear that what you are seeking does not exist at this time.

And, this topic is now entirely exhausted, and is locked.

Dennis L