the equalence add on from atguys or the full version that the sell witch is the better one to get

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi I am thinking about purchasing the equalence add on from Atguys or the full sapi 5 version that they sell.

Witch of the two is the better one to get or are they about the same?

I am not mocking the company or saying one is better then the other just weighing my options before purchasing one or the other is all.

--

Casey

Gene

Try the demos and see which you want.  The add on has lots of artifacts and I wouldn't get it for myself.  If I were going to by one of the two, it would be the SAPI5 version.  But you need to try the demos to see what you think and how they perform on your machine.  I've heard contradictory things about the SAPI5 version, with some people saying it isn't responsive enough and others saying its fine.  also, how do you know you will find the artifacts as annoying as I do in the add on version.

Hi I am thinking about purchasing the equalence add on from Atguys or
the full sapi 5 version that they sell.

Witch of the two is the better one to get or are they about the same?

I am not mocking the company or saying one is better then the other just
weighing my options before purchasing one or the other is all.

--

Casey

Andy

i have the Code factory Eloquence sold by AT Guys. It is nothing like Eloquence for JAWS. There is a disturbing pause after sentences.

Andy

[...]

hi is that the full version or the add on?

What I mean is.

Is that the full version that will work on the sapi five?

On 12/5/2017 2:28 PM, Andy wrote:
[...]

The pause is adjustable, as I recall from a thread perhaps more than a month ago.  I don't recall now how you get into the settings but you should find something there.  I found it roughly comparable to JAWS.  JAWS doesn't pause to any extent between sentences and I consider that very poor design.  People don't read that way when they are reading to others.  Half or a quarter of a second's pause should be the default but JAWS doesn't 3even have an adjustment for this.

Gene
----

[...]

the pause length is adjustable, from what I saw on another thread perhaps a month or more ago.