Topics

nvda's unresponsiveness

Marisane Moruthanyana

Evening guys

I am Marisane from SA.

I recently posted to you about nvda 2017.3 unresponsiveness, but none
of you came to my rescue.

Nvda goes unresponsive everytime I run more than one applications.

It also goes unresponsive when I am working on he internet.

I use nvda 2017.3 and win10.

My win10 is : Windows 10Ver1703 (64-bit) build 15063.726.

On other occasions, I use jaws16 but it does not go unresponsive when
I run multiple applications or am working on the internet.

What is wrong with nvda? Why so unresponsive in win10?

May I also understand about win10 fall creators? What is that?

Sorry for being without this knowledge about win10.

I am, of course, not technical.

Please help.

Kind regards
Marisane

hello.
windows ten creatur update has one important feature for protection
against ransomwares.
it includes some essential system folders and you can add your desires.
nvda 2017.3 is very responsive for me using windows xp, but i
deactivated many features of firefox, like javascript, desplaying
images, remembering history, cookies, etc.
not sure about windows ten, but i dont open many programs (specially
those need heavy resources) at the same time.
i only have skype using heavy resources of my hardwares and decided to
remove it.
hope that help, God bless you all!

On 12/5/17, Marisane Moruthanyana <marisanem@...> wrote:
Evening guys

I am Marisane from SA.

I recently posted to you about nvda 2017.3 unresponsiveness, but none
of you came to my rescue.

Nvda goes unresponsive everytime I run more than one applications.

It also goes unresponsive when I am working on he internet.

I use nvda 2017.3 and win10.

My win10 is : Windows 10Ver1703 (64-bit) build 15063.726.

On other occasions, I use jaws16 but it does not go unresponsive when
I run multiple applications or am working on the internet.

What is wrong with nvda? Why so unresponsive in win10?

May I also understand about win10 fall creators? What is that?

Sorry for being without this knowledge about win10.

I am, of course, not technical.

Please help.

Kind regards
Marisane

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Chris Mullins

Hi Marisane
I saw a response to your post which asked you to check if any power saving options were in operation on your machine which can throttle back the processor. I think they said something about "always on " being a good option. Did you do this or did you miss the post?

Cheers
Chris

I recently posted to you about nvda 2017.3 unresponsiveness, but none of you came to my rescue.

Nvda goes unresponsive everytime I run more than one applications.

It also goes unresponsive when I am working on he internet.

I use nvda 2017.3 and win10.

My win10 is : Windows 10Ver1703 (64-bit) build 15063.726.

On other occasions, I use jaws16 but it does not go unresponsive when I run multiple applications or am working on the internet.

What is wrong with nvda? Why so unresponsive in win10?

May I also understand about win10 fall creators? What is that?

Sorry for being without this knowledge about win10.

I am, of course, not technical.

Please help.

Kind regards
Marisane

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I also mentioned several other points to look at and let us see if we could itch more info troubleshoot it more easily. Its obviously not the way most people experience things so it has to be a local issue.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

[...]

Afternoon Chris

I missed the post.

Please send it to me so that I can read what they're saying.

Your help is appreciated in advance.

Regards
Marisane

On 12/6/17, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:
[...]

I gave a very full reply on this list asking for more details about the system in use and somebody else gave some advice too. If you cannot see the messages or did not get them, then look at the online archive for the list, they are bound to be there. i don't want to clutter the list up with repeats.
[...]

Lino Morales

Maybe its not an NVDA specific problem sir/mam. What type of processor and speed do you have? Just curious. How about the memory? NVDA 20177.4 is out now. try that and let us know how it runs using mutiple applications.

On 12/5/2017 2:07 PM, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:
[...]

nvda 2017.3 was very responsive for me using windows xp until last month,
but i deactivated many features of firefox, like javascript, desplaying
images, remembering history, cookies, etc.
not sure about windows ten, but i dont open many programs (specially
those need heavy resources) at the same time.
i only had skype using heavy resources of my hardwares and decided to
remove it.
today i removed skype and two days ago returned to nvda 2017.2!
i faced many unresponsiveness, error messages and crashes using both
firefox and skype using nvda 2017.3.
i did not have these problems using previous versions of nvda.

On 12/8/17, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:
[...]

Good day Zahra

How to get win10 creators?

Sorry for being untechnical.

On 12/10/17, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
[...]

i am sure that you can find it in microsoft website.