From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: 17 May 2020 17:11
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Hosting Zoom Meetings with NVDA

There's a free DAISY training book that answers all your questions. See below link.

https://mosen.org/zoom/

Luke Davis

Thanks Robert, perfect!

Luke

On Sun, 17 May 2020, Robert Kingett wrote:

There's a free DAISY training book that answers all your questions. See below link.
https://mosen.org/zoom/

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hello.

Zoom is very accessible with NVDA. NVDA read the chat messages, all alerts and the program can use with tab.

Regards.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10