Topics

RESOLVE - Emoticon is not readable in the latest master snapshot

Robert Mendoza

Hi, Joseph

The issue has been resolve after reinstalling NVDA version master-14687,6aa892b3
and to the other addons as well in particular with Emoticon.

On the other note, I disable the accessibility in the Ease of Access control panel, but wondering if this steps could really suffice the problem at all. Not sure even how it will cause of impact once I disable this features to other application. Just in case I step or encounter again a problem I will posted here to verify.

Robert Mendoza

On 12/6/2017 9:43 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Hi, Joseph,

I often use just eSpeak ng all the time. Never had or installed either other speech into my device.

Robert Mendoza

On 12/6/2017 9:30 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
What synthesizer are you using?