From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 6:59 AM
Subject: [nvda] Bringing the review cursor to the focused cursor?

After I wander around the screen in review mode, how do I return the
the review cursor to where the  focus is on the screen?

Thanks.

Ann Byrne

thanks. It works in Word but not in Eudora. Is NVDA no longer supporting Eudora???

At 07:13 AM 12/6/2017, you wrote:
The command is NVDA key plus numpad minus, the top right key on the numpad.

After I wander around the screen in review mode, how do I return the
the review cursor to where the focus is on the screen?

Thanks.

Gene

I don't know if NVDA ever specifically supported Udora, but it works with programs that follow standard Windows conventions.  It might not work because there is something in Udora's code that causes the review mode not to be aware of the cursor or the object.

What are you doing that you want to move back to the current position?  There may be other ways to do what you want.

At 07:13 AM 12/6/2017, you wrote:
>The command is NVDA key plus numpad minus, the top right key on the numpad.
>
>Gene

Ann Byrne

NVDA supported Eudora after FS stopped, but perhaps no longer. I used to snark at FS about it (LOL). I was trying to write/edit an email and NVDA was fighting all the way. Since my students aren't using Eudora, it isn't particularly important. The keystroke to rout the review cursor to the focus works nicely in MS Office. One day I will grow up and use a modern email program.