Topics

Edit Windows onecore voices

Marco Oros

Hello.

I have noticed, that in Moderator, when I press some keys, letters are normally reproduced. In voice assistant, situation is not so good.

Please, could You edit onecore voices to have some echoes of keys, as in moderator?

Or, as in former addon speech mobile?

Thank You.

Marco Oros

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hello.

This is not possible in the NVDA core, because the APPI used by the old add-on is... Well, a legal situation.

Regards.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10