From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pranav
Lal
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Can NVDA 2017.4 run on Windows IOT?

Hi all,

Given that NVDA now supports arm 64 windows, can it run on Windows IOT
running on a raspberry pi 3?

Pranav

Hi,
Clarification: I do know that my previous message may sound harsh or
outright not helpful. But I think it is sometimes helpful to let folks
answer their own questions through careful reading and research. Thus, my
message below is intentional. Once people figure out the answer, I'll give
you the official answer.
Cheers,
Joseph