From: Mary Otten
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 11:17 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA doesn't recognize tables in iTunes

If you search for an album in the store section of iTunes and have the
songs tab focused, you are presented with what appears to be a table,
which contains things like the price and the song title and a button to
preview the song and other stuff I'm forgetting. At the top, there are
titles which are identified as column headings, and the items underneath
are identified as cells. However, NVDA table reading commands, such as
alt control down arrow to go down a given column do not work.      says
it isn't in a table. Why is that?

Mary