From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: December 8, 2017 5:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] turning up the volume in youtube

Hi, everyone,

I'm trying to watch a movie on youtube but the volume is quite low. How do I
turn it up without having to turn up my speakers?

Thanks for your helpp in advance.

Rosemarie

David Griffith

What I find works most reliably is to navigate to the volume slider by pressing the tab key. Pressing left and right arrow here will adjust volume.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog

I'm trying to watch a movie on youtube but the volume is quite low. How do I

turn it up without having to turn up my speakers?

Thanks for your helpp in advance.

Rosemarie

Rosemarie Chavarria

I'll give that a shot. Thanks.