Topics

booleted items not being spoken in nvdasymbols like bullets and

Dan Thompson

Hi All,

When in Word 2010 and adding bullets, they are not spoken when going back to check if the bullet is present.

I have tried the settings of all punctuation, some and most and the indication of a bullet being  present is still not spoken.  Am I changing the wrong setting.

Thanks for your advice and have a great holiday season.with now change in

Adriani Botez

Enable  lists in document formating settings.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 09.12.2017 um 15:42 schrieb Dan Thompson <dmt031073@...>:

Hi All,

When in Word 2010 and adding bullets, they are not spoken when going back to check if the bullet is present.

I have tried the settings of all punctuation, some and most and the indication of a bullet being  present is still not spoken.  Am I changing the wrong setting.

Thanks for your advice and have a great holiday season.with now change in

Dan Thompson

Thank you many times for your tip.