Topics

audio ducking

Cecelia Rodriguez <cessbraille@...>

Is there any way to get audio ducking in NVDA?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Tyler Spivey

Yes. Read the section in the user guide titled Select Synthesizer
(NVDA+control+s).

On 6/10/2020 8:17 AM, Cecelia Rodriguez wrote:
Is there any way to get audio ducking in NVDA?

Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

Yes, turn it on with nvda shift s, then tab twice, I believe? Read the manual for more info, as I'm giving you the long and short of it.

On 10 Jun 2020, at 8:17, Cecelia Rodriguez wrote:

Is there any way to get audio ducking in NVDA?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ralf Kefferpuetz

NVDA+Shift+D

Is there any way to get audio ducking in NVDA?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Quentin Christensen

I think everyone else has you covered there, but just two points:

1) Here's the user guide section on the Synthesizer dialog which includes audio ducking: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/documentation/userGuide.html#SelectSynthesizer

2) Audio ducking only works when NVDA is installed, and only on Windows 8 and Windows 10.

All the best

Quentin.

              Thanks.

--