Topics

about audio related issue on bluetooth headset

Hello Meet.
I told you, the problem is with your headset itself, I was using the same brand of your headset from GPL and I was facing this problem.
You have to change this model to the newest one.
For myself, I have changed it to a headset with a USB connection, because it is better than Bluetooth.
If you search in any electronic  shop, you will find many choices that will be suitable for you.
Always try to find a  headset  that support more than one channel voices.
I hope that’s helpful.

Yours Faithfully.
(Hasan Tayem)
Mobile: +962788266670

On Jun 16, 2020, at 5:17 AM, Meet modi <meetmodi2359@...> wrote:

sir i checked it it has only three list items.
1, speaker high definition audio device not connected.
2, headphone high definition audio device not connected.
3,JBL headset default device.

Meet modi

sir i checked it it has only three list items.
1, speaker high definition audio device not connected.
2, headphone high definition audio device not connected.
3,JBL headset default device.

Tony Malykh

Yes, this strongly suggests that you have some weird configuration of your audio devices. Youtube sound must be going to another audio device. VLC must be hijacking your audio by switching your bluetooth device into headset mode. Probably your bluetooth dongle creates multiple audio devices and that confuses NVDA and all the other apps that try to play sound.

On 6/14/2020 12:40 PM, Meet modi wrote:
i am using VLC media player, also try to play from youtube but not get sound.

Meet modi

thanks for your kind reply. thnks for your reply can you  explain me how to find compatible model?

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 1:29 AM hasan tayyem <hasan.tayyem1997@...> wrote:
Hello. I also had this problem on Skype and VLC media player, when I was using my Bluetooth headset the Screen reader voice was not appear.
I have figured out, afterwords I understood that this is a problem from the headset model it’s self.
I believe that your headset model is not supporting two channels voices at the same time,
So I advise you to purchase a new headset like what I have done before.

Yours Faithfully.
(Hasan Tayem)
Mobile: +962788266670

Hello. I also had this problem on Skype and VLC media player, when I was using my Bluetooth headset the Screen reader voice was not appear.
I have figured out, afterwords I understood that this is a problem from the headset model it’s self.
I believe that your headset model is not supporting two channels voices at the same time,
So I advise you to purchase a new headset like what I have done before.

Yours Faithfully.
(Hasan Tayem)
Mobile: +962788266670

Meet modi

i am using VLC media player, also try to play from youtube but not get sound.

Tony Malykh

NVDA stops speaking completely when you are playing  a song? What program are you using to play songs? My only suspicion would be that your program is switching your headphones into headset mode, so that's effectively another audio device, and NVDA keeps sending speech to the old audio device, which is ignored since your headphones are in headset mode. Not sure if headset mode is the right term - but I mean that mode that for example skype uses to capture audio from your headphones and send audio with lower latency. This mode is known to be different from the normal mode for bluetooth headphones, that typically provides  higher quality and higher latency audio. So maybe try another program to play music or figure out what's the output device for music?

--Tony

On 6/10/2020 9:42 PM, Meet modi wrote:
Hello,
NVDA team,
Here i am using bluetooth headset with PC with bluetooth dongle.
I am faceing audio cutting issue and while playing any song NVDA stop speaking.
I also install bluetooth audio add-ons and read privious topic.
at the last i have some experiment.
With narrator i am not faceing this issue.
i also read old topic which was asked on 2018 but cant find any answer i requested to NVDA team please try to looking for this metter

Meet modi

here i am also come up with some details..
one person ask me all drivers is upto date?
so i want to say yes all is up to date. Here i am pasting all text.
I checked in the control panel, Device Manager go to audio category and go to my headphone device model name and pressed application key.
i saw one option called Update driver I press enter and then i go to Search automatically for drivers Update Drivers – Headphones (JBL TUNE160BT Stereo) The best drivers for your device are already installed Windows has determined that the best driver for this device is already installed. There may be better drivers on Windows Update or on the device manufacturer’s website.
i  checked in  manufacturer’s website but i couldn't show anything.

and yes i tried with duck mode but in the youtube, Skype, Google Meet all which runs with audio and video that time my nvda stopped. as i mentioned above.
and again i checked my dongle in other PC so same problem i faceing.  should i return this product?
please guide me  regarding this query.
Thanks in advance.

Meet modi

dear david sir my bluetooth dongle comes with 4.0 versionand headphone also comes with bluetooth 40 version.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 2:48 PM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
What is the bluetooth version of your dongle and your headset?

Also, have you tried turning on audio ducking, to see if you can hear NVDA then?
NVDA+shift+D

Luke

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020, Meet modi wrote:

> Here i am using bluetooth headset with PC with bluetooth dongle.
> I am faceing audio cutting issue and while playing any song NVDA stop speaking.
> I also install bluetooth audio add-ons and read privious topic.
> at the last i have some experiment.
> With narrator i am not faceing this issue.
> i also read old topic which was asked on 2018 but cant find any answer i requested to NVDA team please try to looking for this metter

Hmmm well do you have the latest drivers and software installed.

Could be an incompatability issue I guess.

Is the sets firmware updated.

Have you rebooted the set lately.

And are its battery cells charged could be either.

On 11/06/2020 9:18 pm, Luke Davis wrote:
What is the bluetooth version of your dongle and your headset?

Also, have you tried turning on audio ducking, to see if you can hear NVDA then?
NVDA+shift+D

Luke

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020, Meet modi wrote:

Here i am using bluetooth headset with PC with bluetooth dongle.
I am faceing audio cutting issue and while playing any song NVDA stop speaking.
I also install bluetooth audio add-ons and read privious topic.
at the last i have some experiment.
With narrator i am not faceing this issue.
i also read old topic which was asked on 2018 but cant find any answer i requested to NVDA team please try to looking for this metter

Luke Davis