Topics

Weird issue?

Danni

Not sure what happened I rebooted my computer and now NVDA reads nothing in any documents? I finally tried starting a new 1 and it was reading that but when I check others I get nothing?

Quentin Christensen

Maybe try running the COM Registration Fixing Tool?  Press NVDA+n, then t, then "Run COM Registration Fixing Tool".

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen