Topics

Reading browser alert message

Edhoari Setiyoso

Hi group

I'm trying to experiment with javascript alert function and for some reason, I cannot read the content of the alert window.

example:
alert("hello world");

I know that the alert window is up but do not know how to read it's content using NVDA. It only says "OK" button.
I can confirm that the message in alert window is correct using Orca from another computer.

Please let me know how to resolve it.

System:
- Windows 10
- Chrome latest
- NVDA 2018.3
- Laptop layout

Best Regards
--
Edhoari Setiyoso

Alexandre Alves Toco

Try to use nvda key + b.

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

I'm trying to experiment with javascript alert function and for some reason, I cannot read the content of the alert window.

example:

alert("hello world");

I know that the alert window is up but do not know how to read it's content using NVDA. It only says "OK" button.

I can confirm that the message in alert window is correct using Orca from another computer.

Please let me know how to resolve it.

System:

- Windows 10

- Chrome latest