nvda google chrome and spin button edit boxes in shopping sites

Lisa-Maree

Hello,
I have found that nvda does not read the number in spin button edit boxes in
google chrome, such as the ones found on shopping sites when ordering, so
that you can't check how many of each item you have ordered.

Is there a work around for this, or is this just a glitch with google
chrome?
Thanks,
Lisa-Maree

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I don't know but there is also a ticket about combo boxes collapsing in Chrome and being unable to be sure what is selected too. maybe a case for Firefox portable to be on the system, ie the old version.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-