Topics

removing avg

Richard Kuzma

Good morning,

For what it is worth,

I had trouble removing avg as well and had to get sighted help.

Angela Delicata

unfortunately, i  think this will be the case for me as well because it seems like a cancer on my pc, it won't remove: it has taken control over my emails too: really garbage software.

thank you again for your kind replies.

Ciao!

Angela from Italy

Il 11/12/2017 12:54, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Good morning,

For what it is worth,

I had trouble removing avg as well and had to get sighted help.

---
http://www.avg.com

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yup, a friend of mine says the core part of it is protected so well that screenreaders cannot actually get at the controls or menus.
Increasingly, anti virus makers are doing this, probably for legitimate reasons of stopping them getting hacked but nobody seems to have thought about us. Surely a simple self voicing uninstaller using the built in Microsoft voice would be all that was needed.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-