Topics

nvda not reading powershell output.

Luke Davis

I spoke too soon. These options no longer appear to have an effect on power shell.

Another question: are you running as:

(1) A normal user;
(2) an administrative user; or
(3) an elevated power shell?

Luke

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020, Luke Davis wrote some irrelevant nonsense:

First let me say that I do not now have this problem on NVDA alpha and Win 10 2004, but have had it in the past.

Under NVDA advanced settings, how do you have things configured? My settings are as follows:
Use UI Automation to access the windows console when available: not checked.
Use the new typed character support in Windows console when available:

Luke Davis

First let me say that I do not now have this problem on NVDA alpha and Win 10 2004, but have had it in the past.

Under NVDA advanced settings, how do you have things configured? My settings are as follows:

Use UI Automation to access the windows console when available: not checked.
Use the new typed character support in Windows console when available: checked.

Luke

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020, Austin Pinto wrote:

tried this on windows 10 2004 and latest windows insider build.
if i type any commands in powershell the typing is being read but the
output is not being read.
is it some problem or do i need to reinstall nvda.

g melconian

Austin, I don’t know as I don’t have 2004. But its working on 1909 with power shell.

tried this on windows 10 2004 and latest windows insider build.
if i type any commands in powershell the typing is being read but the output is not being read.
is it some problem or do i need to reinstall nvda.

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Maybe you should turn on report dynamic content changes. Try to toggle it with NVDA-5