From: "Ben J. Bloomgren" <godsquad@cox.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 6:33 AM
Subject: [nvda] Google TTS voices for NVDA

Hey all,

I'm a big fan of Google Translate (http://translate.google.com). It's a huge, language nerdy timewaster for me. As I've worked with different languages, I've noticed that the voices built in to Google tend to be really good. I was wondering whether or not those voices were ever converted to PC. I know that Android has them mobily, but I'd love to see them as NVDA add-ons or whatever if they're already not so.

Ben

Ben J. Bloomgren