Community advisory/Skype 8 for Desktop (aka Skype Preview): web navigation concepts required, existing nor new Skype app module won't work

Lino Morales

Skype for WIN 10 is shipped with WIN 10. I get that message when I use Skype Classic. Don't worry about it.

On 12/17/2017 2:52 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
 It's trying to actually have me update to the new version, I think this is from the microsoft store so I have no idea what version I'm usign now. I keep saying "not now" and I have the force updates c heck box off so it should not be doing this.  Love the old version I'm using now it's actually quite easy.

Take care

On Dec 17, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:

From my experience, I find the built-in Skype app on Windows 10 to be very usable; in fact I think I kind of like it more than the desktop version.

Sarah k Alawami

 It's trying to actually have me update to the new version, I think this is from the microsoft store so I have no idea what version I'm usign now. I keep saying "not now" and I have the force updates c heck box off so it should not be doing this.  Love the old version I'm using now it's actually quite easy.

Take care

On Dec 17, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:

From my experience, I find the built-in Skype app on Windows 10 to be very usable; in fact I think I kind of like it more than the desktop version.

From my experience, I find the built-in Skype app on Windows 10 to be very usable; in fact I think I kind of like it more than the desktop version.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

If it happens one would suspect it would be after windows 7 goes end of life. Even after that you don't have to update from what I can see it says optional update.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-