Topics

locked NVDA PC GOLF

Christo Vorster <christo.vorster.klavierstem@...>

Hi List

Does anybody have a link for Jim Kitchen’s PC Golf gam?

Regards

Jimmy Vonderlinden

Arlene

Hi,do the games work with win ten?  I didn’t think that site still exists. The games do exist. But are they updated? Last I seen, they worked for older versions of windows like xp.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This website is a treasure trove. There are many more games on there than I remember Jim having. When I have access to my windows computer here in a while, I will be taking a look. Thank you so much for this. I have missed those games. God rest his soul.

Ben