From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Aschalew Byness
Sent: Mittwoch, 12. August 2020 01:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] can nvda read shared screen in Zoom?

Hi All?
I want to read the slydes shared by a host in a Zoom meeting. Can NVDA read the shared screen by the zoom host to me? if yes, How?

Sarah k Alawami

No, you cannot read slides the teacher shows, at least I could not do it on any platform in zoom.

Good luck.

On 11 Aug 2020, at 17:05, soloman s wrote:

Hi,
I would be grateful for tips on this as well.
Meanwhile, you can capture images with the assistance of someone
which, can later be scanned using Envision for instance.
But when you do screenshare, you are in full control of your content.
Please remember to protect the ears of your sighted students by using
headset.

--
With warm regards
Solomon S

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hello.
You can use the OCR in share contend Window with NVDA+R. Is possible use the addon Lion with the Window of Zoom maximiced, but in some cases don’t work good.
Regards.

I would be grateful for tips on this as well.
Meanwhile, you can capture images with the assistance of someone which, can later be scanned using Envision for instance.
But when you do screenshare, you are in full control of your content.
Please remember to protect the ears of your sighted students by using headset.

On 8/12/20, Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@...> wrote:
Hi All?
I want to read the slydes shared by a host in a Zoom meeting. Can NVDA
read the shared screen by the zoom host to me? if yes, How?

--
With warm regards
Solomon S
teachsolo@...

soloman s

Hi,
I would be grateful for tips on this as well.
Meanwhile, you can capture images with the assistance of someone
which, can later be scanned using Envision for instance.
But when you do screenshare, you are in full control of your content.
Please remember to protect the ears of your sighted students by using
headset.

On 8/12/20, Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@...> wrote:
Hi All?
I want to read the slydes shared by a host in a Zoom meeting. Can NVDA
read the shared screen by the zoom host to me? if yes, How?

--
With warm regards
Solomon S
teachsolo@...