new avira interface

enes sarıbaş

hi all,

Has anyone figured out how to use the new avira interface?

enes sarıbaş

this is very problamatic, as I cannot select, or perform any action on items in the web interface. Also, I cannot access the settings via nvda.

On 12/16/2017 3:17 AM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
hi all,

Has anyone figured out how to use the new avira interface?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I think you need to contact them and point out the problems. They may well have a system where you can use the old verssion with updates.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-