Topics

Addon to solve Captcha?

George Zaynoun

Does such an addon to NVDA exists and if yes where to find and what browsers does it support?

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN

unfortunately there is no addon for this purpose.

On 12/17/17, George Zaynoun <humorlessgeza@samobile.net> wrote:
Does such an addon to NVDA exists and if yes where to find and what
browsers does it support?

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (500) 48 29 29 +46 (500) 43 55 11

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Sarah k Alawami

Look up captcha be gone. It's not exactly what you want but it works very well over here.

On 12/17/17, George Zaynoun <humorlessgeza@...> wrote:
Does such an addon to NVDA exists and if yes where to find and what
browsers does it support?

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE    SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (500) 48 29 29 +46 (500) 43 55 11

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Think about what you are asking for.
If it was that simple what would be the point of using it to detect that you are a human. Most of these do have an audio version however.
I still maintain these devices do not work very well nowadays as computers are getting better at them and the spammers will always find a way to spam.
No I'm thinking they should be using some language or idiom based question in the language the site is displayed in or simply use a double emeial system to make sure the email is legitimate. If every spammer had to individually reply to lots of emails with slightly different links it would cramp their style.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

Does such an addon to NVDA exists and if yes where to find and what
browsers does it support?

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (500) 48 29 29 +46 (500) 43 55 11

特種兵

  anyone who tell me this addon how to use?
  or translate readme.md to English.

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan
Александр Епанешников 於 2017/12/18 下午 06:50 寫道:

abdul muhamin

Hi, its nice that the addon of solving captcha is available, if someone will translate it in to English, it will be highly appriciated

regards, Abdulmuhamin Yousaf!
head of content department at
www.blindHelp.net

  anyone who tell me this addon how to use?
  or translate readme.md to English.

thank you for much
Logo Kuo from Taiwan

Александр Епанешников 2017/12/18 下午 06:50 寫道:

https://github.com/kvark128/captchaSolver
but it's in russian