Inaccessible web sites

Rick

Hello NVDA community members:

Next month, I will be working with human resources in the company that I work for, promoting web accessibility for our internal web-based tools. Initially, I will introduce them to the importance of alt text and keyboard navigation. These are areas they can experience poor behavior without using a screen reader. Please send me links to any web sites that you are aware of that are not navigable  or hard to navigate using the keyboard (or exhibits keyboard lock behavior) and /or sites with no alt text.

Thanks in advance and happy holidays.

Rick