From: anthony borg
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 8:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] season greetings

Wishing all list members a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2018.

Best regards

Anthony

Arlene

Wishing everybody the same. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Wishing all list members a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2018.

Best regards

Anthony

Rosemarie Chavarria

Merry Christmas to everyone on list. May 2018 be a better year for us all.

Rosemarie

Wishing everybody the same. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Wishing all list members a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2018.

Best regards

Anthony

Arlene

Seasons greetings to you as well.

Merry Christmas to everyone on list. May 2018 be a better year for us all.

Rosemarie

Wishing everybody the same. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Wishing all list members a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2018.

Best regards

Anthony

Pascal Lambert

Thank you Rosemarie and merry Christmas to you as well.

Blessings to all.

Pascal