Happy Holidays to Everyone:

Lawrence Stoler

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to wish all of you who are part of this list and make NVDA a great screen reader a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Let's hope 2018 is a good year for all of us.

Best wishes,

Lawrence Stoler

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

My last talking newspaper is this Thursday and apart from shipping a usb stick copier back for an upgrade then I can just slob out until 11th Jan.
Yes hope everyone has a nice time and those on their own do not let yourself get too lonely. Plenty of people to email after all!

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-