Topics

Python Anywhere and NVDA

Hi

If you have no programming backround, consider visiting this page: https://www.jimhomme.com/

or join python vis mailling list at https://www.freelists.org/list/pythonvis and ask any question there.

Cuong

On 8/21/2020 5:54 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Hi all,

I am starting to learn the Python programming language and I have been making efforts to use the Python anywhere online browser. I have managed to register and achieve a user name and password. I have also managed, with some difficulty, to get into my dashboard and open a console. I may be using the wrong commands but I am finding it difficult to work with the command window.

Have any members on this list used Python anywhere successfully?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Sean

I think NVDA's built-in documentation is good to use NVDA more efficiently.

A lot can be said for other topics.

I just learned from people to turn on the computer. I saw everything after it from the Internet.

You can read a few blog posts that describe the CMD environment and will familiarize you with Windows.
Or a good book to keep going with a plan.

On 21/08/2020 20:18, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Good advice, Sean, I would be glad to follow your suggestion.

How do I get to know CMD, Python Console and NVDA's cursor / navigation system?

All the best,

Cearbhall