Topics

The Dimmer program.

Kevin Cussick

Hi all, OK for just now and I still want this some way in nvda at some point but the little dimmer program does seem to work thanks to the person Giles I hope I have spelled your name properly? anyway thanks for now this will do me I have had a little but of trouble with nvda short cut not working when the screen was off but it seems Ok again. will play some more and thanks again.

Giles Turnbull

no problem, Kevin. You spelled my name perfectly :)

Kevin Cussick

thanks, the only problem I have found when using this and you have it at 100% using short cut keys such as the nvda short cut key do not work. the only work around is to unload it do the short cut then load it back up again but it does work. my sighted daughter last night said she could see a little sort of outline of something on screen but she could not read anything on screen, this was her practically right up against the screen so it does what it does for me. I don't have it on all the time but some times I get sore eyes from the screen light. thanks again for this little utility.