Topics

NVDA Cursors tutorial.

Quentin Christensen

Are you coming from using Jaws by chance?  If so, then I'd first recommend reading the Switching from Jaws to NVDA guide, which is free and available from:  https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/SwitchingFromJawsToNVDA

It covers the equivalents of the various Jaws cursor and other features that users coming from Jaws will be familiar with.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 6:00 PM Emmanuel Junaid <emmanueljunaidh@...> wrote:

No. I meant nvda cursors.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Quentin Christensen

Hello!

Yes, as Gene mentioned, NV Access sell our own training material for NVDA.  I would recommend starting with the Basic Training for NVDA module.  It is $32 AUD for the electronic text version, $48 AUD for the audio version and $65 for hardcopy Braille (delivered anywhere in the world).  We also have a suite of material for Microsoft Office, or you can purchase everything together, along with telephone support in the NVDA Productivity Bundle.

All of those options are at: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 4:58 PM hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi

Is it courses you are meaning? I have if you are interested written and audio tutorials for the nvda screen reader. From the earlier days to now.

They are only for a desk top user as that is what I use.

The main website where they are is found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

Any of the pages that mention nvda will link you to the nvda tutorials inside of the website. You will see what I mean when you pick one.

They are only in English as that is what I speak..

Also there is a link to the nvda shop on every page where you can buy material written and audio for a cost which Quentin sells from NVACCESS.

The pages will also point you towards other stuff as well.

hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 24/08/2020 5:59 pm, Emmanuel Junaid wrote:

Hello! Where can I get audio tutorial on all the nvda cosors.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Emmanuel Junaid