Topics

Regarding the using Active STar with NVDA

Rui Fontes

Maybe not a NVDA or Help Tech problem...

NVDA now uses a native driver and do not need the Handytech universal driver...

The actual StartStick do not have anymore that driver...

Rui Fontes

Às 16:15 de 24/08/2020, Cristina Ebetiuc escreveu:

Thanks, good idea! ^^ So you mean this coould be a Handytech and not an NVDA Problem?

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10