Topics

nvda doesn't speak first few characters of information

I have contacted realtech about some sound issues, and have never got a responce.

So you can forget that idea.

I think the real problem started years ago when someone decided to intergrate the soundcard with the display chip in my opinion.

I think that was 2014 or there about.

In fact the real issue probably started in 2000 when soundcards were onboard soundcards and you didn't have room for physical speakers and analog controlers but no one is going back on either of those concepts.

On 6/09/2020 5:34 am, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

I think a better approach is contacting sound card manufacturers directly and explain the situation to them. Talking to synthesizer makers may or may not help, as some synths were developed by folks no longer in business or synth makers may say that this is a sound card driver problem.

Cheers,

Joseph