Topics

Mixcloud, Spotify and NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

You sure can search for music on spotify. I do this all the time. Simply tap the search button, then scroll down to the list of songs, and hit shift enter on the one you want to hear. As for volume I think it's control up and down arrow.

On 1 Sep 2020, at 3:29, Gene wrote:

I can't tell you if you can search for music using the Spotify program. You can use Google or whatever search engine you want if it gives you good results. That's how I search for whatever I'm looking for on Spotify.
Search for what you are looking for as:
We Can Work It Out Beatles spotify
You will find results. Follow a link to a result, copy the address to the clipboard, then paste it into the spotify program address bar and press enter. Then if it doesn't start playing automatically, tell it to play.

I haven't used spotify much for a good while, but when I did, if you used the link to an individual track, it would play. If it was to more content, such as to an album or playlist, you would have to activate the play button.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Annukka
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 4:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Mixcloud, Spotify and NVDA

Hi. Does someone know how to change volume of podcast or program when you use Mixcloud with NVDA? There on the page is some buttons where doesnt happen anything and there is also buttons to seek forward or reward. But I cant change volume what I’m listening. I have Firefox, Windows 10 and maybe latest version of NVDA.
I cant searching music on Spotify with NVDA. Writing to the search box doesnt work.

Best Regards

Annukka

Annukka

Hi. Mixcloud is page and also app where you can listen music and podcasts and link to the page is https://m.mixcloud.com/

Marco Oros

I am using Spotify for Windows and most things are accessible for the blind.

Richard Kuzma

Sorry to bother,
But could tell me what mix cloud is please.
I am a blind dj and it sounds interesting
Thanks