Topics

are there other people with the same problem?

P. Otter

thanks for it!
I'll  it a try!

Op 6-9-2020 om 16:03 schreef Sean:

Package manager.
You don't need to do anything. If you give the installation instruction and the package exists, it will be installed.

https://chocolatey.org/install

You will get rid of the inaccessible setups.
On 06/09/2020 15:42, P. Otter wrote:
what is that?
how do I use it?
curious greeting
paul otter

Op 6-9-2020 om 14:12 schreef Sean:

You can install with Chocolatey.

On 06/09/2020 14:53, P. Otter wrote:

hello all!
    I want to install the newest version of utorrent.
I'm working with the newest version of nvda 2020.2.
that is because this version of utorrent would contain less malware.
but it is while installing not accessible.
 is that only my problem or are there others with the same problem?
if so, what is at this moment a good accessible torrent client?
cheers
paul otter

--
Sean

👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.