From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: September 10, 2020 12:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Entering time values on youtube website

It's a "wow in the world" reference. If anyone is interested just consult zootle for more.

Glad the tip helped. You can do so much with that url. I even know someone who changed the format, time, speed I think. I'm not really sure what else.

On 9 Sep 2020, at 15:38, JM Casey wrote:

Thank you Sarah. Definitely more than apparent under youtube’s hood. Also zootle made me chuckle. And I’m weird so I now had to check to see if that’s a website. Nope..ah well!