Topics

Pressing enter starts context menu.

Ali Colak

I've updated windows, and its fine so it was my earlier attempts that
had done it. Fortunately the restore fixed the issue.

On 9/9/20, Ali Colak via groups.io <alish54=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Has anyone gotten the latest windows updat, I'm not sure if that was
what originally caused the problem or my own actions. I had updated
earlier in the day and its asking me to update again, and I'm
wondering if I'll have the same problems.

On 9/9/20, Ali Colak via groups.io <alish54=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
Thanks everyone, The restore worked and everything is back to normal.

Well for NVDA, if you press NVDA+Q, then down arrow to "Restart with
add-ons disabled", that will do as the name suggests - at that point,
you
can try accessing links in Firefox again and if it works, you know it
was
one of your NVDA add-ons, and if it still doesn't work, it is something
else - either NVDA, Firefox, or something else on the PC interfering.
FWIW, I have seen issues with links not working with ENTER where they
work
with SHIFT+ENTER, but I haven't seen enter opening the context menu
before.

Quentin.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 10:44 AM David Griffith <daj.griffith@...>
wrote:

I cannot really tell what is happening and somebody else might have a
simple answer but honestly in this situation I would simply uninstall
and
re-install as that is normally a lot quicker than hours of research.

David G.

Windows 10