From: Larry Wang
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 11:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Japanese and Chinese TTS voices?

You can try XunFei TTS in HKBU addon.

https://www.hkbu.org.hk/en/service/technology/sub-page?page_id=nvda_modules_2020_03

在 2020/9/12 1:21, Clement Chou 写道:
Looking for some new ones to use. The vocalizer ones for both
languages are usable, but don't sound great as others have said about
this tts in general, and the Japanese one especially messes up Kanji
readings quite often. windows 1 core voices are ok, but don't seem to
know how to pause properly... what other voices are people using that
can be purchased and used with nvda?

Leslie

Good Grief.  Someone was saying the 1 Core voices didn’t pause properly.  To me, this is really funny bescause other voices on real people don’t pause properly.  My 1 Core pauses just fine for me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

> Looking for some new ones to use. The vocalizer ones for both

> languages are usable, but don't sound great as others have said about

> this tts in general, and the Japanese one especially messes up Kanji

> readings quite often. windows 1 core voices are ok, but don't seem to

> know how to pause properly... what other voices are people using that

> can be purchased and used with nvda?

Larry Wang

You can try XunFei TTS in HKBU addon.

https://www.hkbu.org.hk/en/service/technology/sub-page?page_id=nvda_modules_2020_03

在 2020/9/12 1:21, Clement Chou 写道:

Looking for some new ones to use. The vocalizer ones for both
languages are usable, but don't sound great as others have said about
this tts in general, and the Japanese one especially messes up Kanji
readings quite often. windows 1 core voices are ok, but don't seem to
know how to pause properly... what other voices are people using that
can be purchased and used with nvda?

Ben J. Bloomgren

I didn’t know that there were any others.

On Sep 11, 2020, at 10:21, Clement Chou <chou.clement@...> wrote:

Looking for some new ones to use. The vocalizer ones for both
languages are usable, but don't sound great as others have said about
this tts in general, and the Japanese one especially messes up Kanji
readings quite often. windows 1 core voices are ok, but don't seem to
know how to pause properly... what other voices are people using that
can be purchased and used with nvda?

Clement Chou