Topics

Urgent: NVDA going silent in outlook 2016

Pranav,

             Thank you very much for reporting your findings and what worked to correct your particular issue.  That is invaluable information for later readers.

          ~ Oscar Wilde

Pranav Lal

Hi Ralf,

Indeed, I had thought of that which is why I tried outlook in safe mode. No
go. See my previous message where the culprit proved to be a corrupt
configuration file.

Pranav

Pranav Lal

Hi Brian and all,

Many thanks and I do plan to install the beta. However, I was able to fix the problem. My configuration profile of outlook had gotten corrupted. I deleted it and I have outlook back.

Pranav

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Hello,
Dragon installs an addin for Outlook, maybe that's the cause. Go in Outlook in your options, then to the tab addins and
disable the dragon addin. Restart Outlook and see if that helped.

Cheers,
Ralf