Topics

Edge and/or NVDA crashes

Denis Sariyannis

What I find is that:
It doesn't happen when I use JAWS and Edge.
It seems not to be Chromium related. In Chrome I don't have these issues.
Before it crashes input fields often behave strange. I'm not able to set the focus to a certain letter etc. At least, NVDA doesn't give responsive information anymore.

Am Mi., 30. Sept. 2020 um 05:37 Uhr schrieb Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...>:

I wander if this thing has to do with waterfox and its crashes, the
brouser does actually hang on a lot of pages.

Could this behaviour seen on edge happen because of nvda, so far the
main dev is not sure what has changed in the latest version between 08
and 09 because all the updates were simple updates and without addons
like my script blocker things crash but faster.

Either the program hangs or it hangs and nvda hangs to till waterfox is
closed with narator.

I thought it was my cpu type or firmware but now I am not sure.

--
Denis Sariyannis
Mail: denis.sariyannis@...